Safr’Inside™ CO + Organic Yarrow extract + Organic Hibiscus powder + Organic Feverfew powder
30 T0 HPMC capsules per pillbox
– Safr’Inside™™: Patented hydro-alcoholic extract of stigmas from Persian sargol saffron quality. Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) has been traditionally used worldwide for emotional balance. Thanks to the patented encapsulation process Tech’Care™, Safr’Inside™ provides the richest concentration in true safranal (0,2% HPLC) to help manage stress through serotonin amplification.
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L.): the European Medicines Agency (EMA) recognizes this plant as “a traditional herbal medicinal product for the symptomatic treatment of dysmenorrhea (abdominal cramps)”, observed in more than 50% of women during premenstrual periods.
– Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium (L.) Sch. Bip.): traditionally used since 2000 years against menstrual pain, amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) and headaches.
– Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.): traditional plant used to soothe gastrointestinal spasms.
Feverfew aerial part powder* (Tanacetum parthenium (L.) Sch.Bip.); Hibiscus flower powder* (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.); Capsule: HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose ; Safr’Inside™: Saffron stigma extract* (Crocus sativus L.); Yarrow aerial part extract* (Achillea millefolium L.). *Ingredients from Organic Farming
|Ingredient||Dose per capsule||Dose per day||Specifications|
|Safr'Inside™ organic||NA||105 mg||NA %|
|Hibiscus organic||NA||450 mg||NA %|
|Feverfew organic||NA||450 mg||NA %|
|Yarrow organic||NA||105 mg||NA %|
– Safr’Inside™: Supplementation with 30mg of Safr’Inside™ demonstrated its benefits on healthy individuals in a proprietary randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. A pre-stress acute dosage activated the relaxing nervous system to help the organism cope with stress. Chronic daily intake for two months led to improved emotional balance, correlated to Safr’Inside™ bioavailability.
– Yarrow: A double-blind randomized clinical trial on yarrow shows that this plant is effective in minimizing the pain severity in primary dysmenorrhea.
– Safr’Inside™ helps to counteract the stress-induced serotonin dysregulation in brain areas particularly involved in emotional state. There it brings back the serotonine release and degradation to control level, as well as the serotonin transporter expression. According to some observations, benefits could be attributed to safranal.
– Safr’Inside™ balances the stress-induced activity of the sympathetic nervous system by activating the parasympathetic nervous system, which induces the body relaxation.
– Yarrow provides anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects allowing relieving primary dysmenorrhea and increasing abdominal comfort: PREMENSTRUAL ABDOMINAL WELL-BEING
Tested under medical supervision for 30 days, Safr’Inside™ was grealty welcomed by a cohort of 102 consumers complaining about daily stress. According to the validated Perceived Stress Scale (PSS) questionnaire, the global stress level was decreased by 39%. The occurrence of a high level of stress (>8/10) was reduced by 84%. 5 days of supplementation were reported as enough to start perceive benefits.
Open study under medical supervision on 102 healthy volunteers supplemented with 30mg/d of Safr’Inside™ for 30 days
– Richest extract in true safranal (HPLC)
– Full spectrum saffron extract
– Happiness booster
– Clinically tested / tested under medical supervision
– More than 4 out of 5 consumers who have tested the product were satisfied and would recommend it.
– 79% of consumers who have tested the product would like to continue using it.
– More than 1 in 2 consumers who tested the product found it more satisfying than comparable products.
– Tech’Care Extraction™ patented process
– Internationally patented solution
Safr’Inside™ provides a fast effectiveness against the main symptom of menstrual discomfort: mood swings. Clinical studies performed with Persian saffron extracts have demonstrated a significant improvement of emotional balance after only one week of oral supplementation.
– Saffron helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle. (Entry ID 2251)
– Yarrow soothes periodic abdominal cramps. (Entry ID 2760)
– Allergen-free / Gluten-free / GMO-free / Nanoparticles-free / Irradiation-free
– Kosher/ Halal
– Sargol quality saffron
– Certified appellation of origin saffron
– Cultivated with a traditional UNESCO certified World Heritage Sites system
– Traditional hand-harvested saffron
– 100% adulteration free
– Made in France
– France: FEMININE EXCELLENCE™ Premenstrual Comfort Organic has been registered to the French authorities (DGCCRF), guaranteeing its marketing authorization. Nevertheless this registration doesn’t constitute a guarantee of conformity with current regulations. (packaging available on request)
– Belgium: According to Belgium authorities, the EFSA claim “Yarrow soothes periodic abdominal cramps”, is not authorized. But the wording “Yarrow contributes to abdominal comfort during the premenstrual period” has been accepted through the notification process, even though the assignment of a notification number shall not be considered as an endorsement of the claims used and / or the manner in which they are formulated. (packaging available on request)
– Organic certified: FR-BIO-01 EU/non EU Agriculture
– GMO free, allergen free, BSE free, nanoparticles free.
|Galenic form||Capsules T0 HPMC Transparent 465.00mg|
|Primary packaging||White PET 100 mL 30|
|Secondary packaging||None 0|
|Total net weight||13.95g|
|Pesticides||Eur. Ph.; 2.8.13.-1||Complies|
|Pyrrolizidine alkaloids||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 400 ppb|
|Mercury||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Arsenic||Belgian Reg. of Jan. 7th, 2014||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Lead||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 3.0 ppm|
|Sum of PAH*||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 50.0 ppb|
|Cadmium||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Benzo(a)pyrene||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updateReg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 10.0 ppb|
|Salmonella sp.||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/25 g|
|Yeast and moulds||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|E. coli||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.4.||None/g|
|Gram negative bacteria resisting to billiary salts||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|Aerobic total count||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||100,000 cfu/g|