Formula with Memophenol™, ginkgo and zinc
T0 HPMC capsules
30 capsules per pillbox
– Unique, double-patented, synergistic and 100% natural blend source of essential polyphenols: French grape (Vitis vinifera L.) and Wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium Ait.) extracts.
– Pharma-like development from epidemiological to clinical studies
|Ingredient||Dose per capsule||Dose per day||Specifications|
|Memophenol™||300,00 mg||300 mg||NA|
|Ginko||80,00 mg||80 mg||NA|
|Zink||4,80 mg||1.5 mg||15% %|
– Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, clinical bi-centric study (France & Canada) conducted on 215 healthy seniors (60 to 70 years old) supplemented with 300 mg of Memophenol™ twice a day for 6 months.
– Restores short-term working memory: 60% more words recalled at Verbal Recognition Memory test
– Improves long-term episodic memory: 50% less errors made at Paired Assiciates Learning test
– Cognitive age improved by 10 years
– Bioavailability demonstrated: the specific monomers in the formula are found in the urine
– Significant causal link between memory restoration & Memophenol™ consumption
– Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, crossover clinical study conducted on 30 healthy students supplemented with 600 mg of Memophenol™ in one shot.
– Efficiency in only 90 minutes after supplementation
– Enhances cognitive performance through objective clinical validated test: x2,5 by STS score
– Enhances cognitive performance through objective clinical validated test: +36% by RVIP score
– Enhances cognitive performance through subjective clinical validated test: +39% by VAS score
Memophenol™ triple synergistic effects
– Bioavailability: x5 the plamsa concentration
– Neuroprotection: +20% on neuron viability
– Antioxidant capacities: +10% on the ORAC value
Memophenol™ three ways of action
– Improves neurogenesis: +19% improvement on DCX expression
– Improves synaptic plasticity: +11% improvement on CaMKII expression
– Improves cerebral blood flow
– Tested for 30 days by 50 students looking for a boost to their cognitive performance. After only 15 days, quick effects are reported, 600 mg of Memophenol™/day boosts memory, learning and intellectual performances on 3 out of 5 students and 2 out of 3 students have better concentration capacities. After 30 days, 2 out of 3 students are satisfied and 3 out of 4 students recommend Memophenol™.
Open study on 50 healthy students supplemented with 600 mg/d of Memophenol™ for 30 days
– Tested under medical supervision for 11 days by 50 semi-professional gamers looking for a boost to their gaming performance. After 5,4 days of supplementation, 600 mg of Memophenol™/day demonstrated effectiveness in improving all the parameters essential for gamers. Moreover, gamers are convinced and satisfied by the benefits of a 11-day cure of Memophenol™ and considered that it was more effective and brought faster results than other tested solutions.
Open study under medical supervision on 50 semi-professional gamers supplemented with 600 mg/d of Memophenol™ for 11 days
– Clinically tested / tested under medical supervision
– Synergistic activity
– Demonstrated bioavailability
– 2/3 students have better concentration capacities
– 3/5 students feel a booster effect on memory, learning and intellectual performances
– Almost 7 in 10 gamers noticed an improvement in their performances while GAMING with MEMOPHENOL
– Almost 9 in 10 gamers noticed quick results
– Internationally patented solution
– Formula and mechanism of action (WO 2017/072219 A1)
– Acute dosage (WO 2020/104533 A1)
– Memophenol™ provides grape pomace extract, which improves mental function and performance.
– Memophenol™ grape seed extract supports the cell membrane against the destructive actions of free radicals.
– Memophenol™ provides grape pomace extract which supports venous circulation.
– Clinical research suggests that Memophenol™ may have a favorable impact on mental performance.
– Clinical research suggests that Memophenol™ help with cognitive performance while taking an exam.
– Clinical researched to support cognitive function/health
– Clinical researched to support brain function/health
– Memophenol™ may help to improve memory
– Allergen-free / Gluten-free / GMO-free / Nanoparticles-free / Irradiation-free
– Kosher, Halal
– Made in France
– Cobranding Memophenol™/Activ’Inside
Memophenol™ has been registered with the French authorities (DGCCRF), guaranteeing its marketing authorization (2018-6-640). However, the assignment of a notification number shall not be considered as an endorsement of the claims used and / or the manner in which they are formulated. (packaging on request)
|Galenic form||Capsules T0 HPMC Transparent|
|Primary packaging||White PET 75 mL 30|
|Secondary packaging||None 0|
|Total net weight||NA|
|Uniformity of mass||DPQ258EN||Complies|
|Mercury||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Pesticides||Eur. Ph.; 2.8.13.-1||Complies|
|Sum of PAH*||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 50.0 ppb|
|Cadmium||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Benzo(a)pyrene||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 10.0 ppb|
|Lead||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 3.0 ppm|
|Arsenic||Belgian Reg. of Jan. 7th, 2014||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Pyrrolizidine alkaloids||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 400 ppb|
|Gram negative bacteria resisting to billiary salts||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|E. coli||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/g|
|Salmonella sp.||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/25 g|
|Yeast and moulds||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.4.||None/g|
|Aerobic total count||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||100,000 cfu/g|