Safr’Inside™ mango Flavour Gummies
15mg Safr’Inside™ per gummy
60 gummies per pillbox
– Patented hydro-alcoholic extract of stigmas from Persian sargol saffron quality. Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) has been traditionally used worldwide for emotional balance. Thanks to the patented encapsulation process Tech’Care™, Safr’Inside™ provides the richest concentration in true safranal (0,2% HPLC) to help manage stress through serotonin amplification.
Sweeteners: maltitol syrup, sorbitol; Gelling agent: pectin; Acid: citric acid; Safr’Inside™: extract saffron stigma (Crocus sativus L.) extract; Natural mango flavor; Flavour enhancer: tri-sodium citrate
|Ingredient||Dose per day||Specifications|
– Supplementation with 30mg of Safr’Inside™ demonstrated its benefits on healthy individuals in a proprietary randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. A pre-stress acute dosage activated the relaxing nervous system to help the organism cope with stress. Chronic daily intake for two months led to improved emotional balance, correlated to Safr’Inside™ bioavailability.
– Safr’Inside™ helps to counteract the stress-induced serotonin dysregulation in brain areas particularly involved in emotional state. There it brings back to control level the serotonine release and degradation, as well as the serotonin transporter expression. According to some observations, benefits could be attributed to safranal.
– Safr’Inside™ balances the stress-induced activity of the sympathetic nervous system by activating the parasympathetic nervous system, which induces the body to relax.
– Tested under medical supervision for 30 days, Safr’Inside™ was grealty welcomed by a cohort of 102 consumers complaining about daily stress. According to the validated Perceived Stress Scale (PSS) questionnaire, the global stress level was decreased by 39%. The occurrence of a high level of stress (>8/10) was reduced by 84%. 5 days of supplementation were reported as enough to start perceiving benefits.
Open study under medical supervision on 102 healthy volunteers supplemented with 30mg/d of Safr’Inside™ for 30 days
– Richest extract in true safranal (HPLC)
– Full spectrum saffron extract
– Happiness booster
– Clinically tested / tested under medical supervision
– More than 4 out of 5 consumers who have tested the product were satisfied and would recommend it.
– 79% of consumers who have tested the product would like to continue using it.
– More than 1 in 2 consumers who tested the product found it more satisfying than comparable products.
– Tech’Care Extraction™ patented process
– Internationally patented solution
– Saffron contributes to emotional balance.
– Saffron helps to maintain a positive mood / to decrease irritability.
– Safr’Inside™ helps for stress management in daily life.
– Safr’Inside™ helps promote a feel of calm or serenity.
– Safr’Inside™ helps to relax
– Safr’Inside™ helps with occasional stressful situations quickly after a single dose.
– Allergen-free / Gluten-free / GMO-free / Nanoparticles-free / Irradiation-free
– Kosher, Halal
– Sargol quality saffron
– Certified appellation of origin saffron
– Cultivated with a traditional UNESCO certified Wold Heritage Sites system
– Traditional hand-harvested saffron
– 100% adulteration free
– Made in France
Safr’Inside™ has been registered with the French authorities, guaranteeing its marketing authorization (2016-12-666). However, the assignment of a notification number shall not be considered as an endorsement of the claims used and / or the manner in which they are formulated. (packaging available on request)
|Galenic form||Gummies 3000.00mg|
|Primary packaging||Clear PET 250 mL 60|
|Total net weight||180g|
|Pesticides||Eur. Ph.; 2.8.13.-1||Complies|
|Pyrrolizidine alkaloids||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 400 ppb|
|Mercury||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Arsenic||Belgian Reg. of Jan. 7th, 2014||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Lead||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 3.0 ppm|
|Sum of PAH*||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 50.0 ppb|
|Cadmium||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Benzo(a)pyrene||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 10.0 ppb|
|Salmonella sp.||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/25 g|
|Yeast and moulds||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|E. coli||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.4.||None/g|
|Gram negative bacteria resisting to billiary salts||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|Aerobic total count||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||100,000 cfu/g|