SkinAx²™ formulation (150 mg)
30 capsules T0 per pillbox
SkinAx²™ is a new generation anti-aging formula, clinically proven to improve skin luminosity and elasticity. This patented formula is composed of French grape seed (Vitis vinifera L.) from champagne and Cantaloup melon (Cucumis melo L.) extracts, respectively rich in monomers of flavanols and SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD), associated to zinc and vitamin C. Such formula combines both primary and secondary antioxidants able to fight oxidative stress and boost collagen synthesis with a demonstrated synergistic action.
Proprietary SkinAx²™ blend: Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.), zinc citrate, coated vitamin C (ascorbic acid, glazing agent: ethylcellulose), coated dried melon juice concentrate (Cucumis melo L.) (dried melon juice concentrate, glazing agent: Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil); Maltodextrin; capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
|Ingredient||Dose per capsule||Dose per day||Specifications|
|SkinAx²™||150 mg||150 mg||NA %|
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.)||114.7 mg||114.7 mg||NA %|
|Zinc citrate||4 mg (16.5 mg)||4 mg (16.5 mg)||40% %|
|Maltodextrine||150 mg||150 mg||NA %|
|Coated dried melon juice concentrate (Curcumis melo L.)||2.3 mg (31.5 IU)||2.3 mg (31.5 IU)||NA %|
|Vitamine C||12 mg (16.5 mg)||12 mg (16.5 mg)||15% %|
Supplementation with 150mg of SkinAx²™ for 2 months demonstrated its benefits on individuals with dull complexion and signs of skin ageing. In a proprietary clinical study on 35 healthy women, under dermatological control,
SkinAx²™ has been clinically proven to significantly:
– Increase skin elasticity by 8.5%
– Increase skin luminosity by 25.7%
– Decrease dark circles by 19%
SkinAx²™ provides highly bioavailable active ingredients to have two key actions:
– A complete antioxydant protection ensured by a combination of primary and secondary antioxidants, to prevent premature skin aging induced by oxidative stress
– Collagen booster effect, demonstrated in a proprietary in vitro assay. Together, SkinAx²™ ingredients act in synergy to increase the natural collagen production by 34%
Clinically tested under dermatological control for 8 weeks of oral supplementation, SkinAx²™ was greatly welcomed by a panel of 35 women complaining about their dull complexion. 82% of them are satisfied and 2 out of 3 feel more beautiful: their skin is more luminous, smoother and firmer.
– Vegan collagen booster
– Increases skin elasticity and luminosity
– Decreases dark circles
– Clinically tested under dermatological control
– Full antioxidant protection
– Demonstrated synergistic mechanism
– 82% of women satisfied by SkinAx²™
– 2/3 women feel they look better
– 77% of women find that their complexion radiance was improved
– Patented formula
– Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
– Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
– Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
*Commission regulation (EU) n°432/2012
– Grape helps improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. (Entry ID 2145)
– Allergen-free / Gluten-free / GMO-free / Nanoparticles-free / Irradiation-free
– Kosher, Halal
– Made in France
– Cobranding SkinAx²™
– Melon from South of France
– French grape from Champagne
SkinAx²™ has been registered with the French (DGCCRF) and the Belgium (Federal Public Service) authorities, guaranteeing its marketing authorization. However, the assignment of a notification number shall not be considered as an endorsement of the claims used and / or the manner in which they are formulated.
|Galenic form||Capsules T0 HPMC Transparent 370.00mg|
|Primary packaging||white PET pillbox 75 mL 30|
|Secondary packaging||None 0|
|Total net weight||NA|
|Pesticides||Eur. Ph.; 2.8.13.-1||Complies|
|Pyrrolizidine alkaloids||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 400 ppb|
|Mercury||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Arsenic||Belgian Reg. of Jan. 7th, 2014||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Lead||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 3.0 ppm|
|Sum of PAH*||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 50.0 ppb|
|Cadmium||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 1.0 ppm|
|Benzo(a)pyrene||Reg. EC 1881/2006 and updates||≤ 10.0 ppb|
|Salmonella sp.||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/25 g|
|Yeast and moulds||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|E. coli||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||None/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.4.||None/g|
|Gram negative bacteria resisting to billiary salts||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||10,000 cfu/g|
|Aerobic total count||Eur. Ph.; 5.1.8., §C||100,000 cfu/g|